Sunday, December 12, 2010

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Artists

#1:  Art Portfolio: I think this portfolio case will come in handy for all those art projects I'm currently juggling.
#2: A Drawing Pad: To get with the future, I dont need paper to draw.. I need technology.
#3: Rubix's Cube Poster: Being a Monster fanatic, I would love to have one of these hanging in my room.

#4: Coffee Mug: Now I have the Mona Lisa.. sorta. At least I can look at it while I'm drinking my coffee.
#5: Ipod Case: New case design for my Ipod. This could last a lifetime.
#6: Life-Size Mannequin: I don't know why I want this but these things are really cool. 
#7: Ipad: Draw anytime anywhere. C'mon these things can do anything.

 #8: Drawing table: I could use one of these in my place. Plus it completes my artist image.
#9: Vitruvian Man t-shirt: Leonardo da Vinci would be so proud. This is actually funny when you think about it.
#10: Giant paint brush: Forget spray painting walls. I can just simply paint it. Easy money.

No comments:

Post a Comment